Terms & Conditions
The web site.
The ‘website' you are currently visiting is either;
a trading style of, or managed and run by, or is owned by, Hello Leads Ltd (Registered in England & Wales no. 10286382) whose registered address is 22 Rhiwbina Hill Cardiff CF14 6UN. Here in after called The Company, We, Us, Our.
You and Your refers to any one using the web site services/products directly or indirectly through another person.
The Company and Our services.
The Company provides the following service areas,
- Client based internet marketing services where We market the services and products of Our clients using Our this web site.
- Customer based internet marketing services where We market products and services within certain categories to internet users who visit The Web Site. If you are reading these Terms and Conditions on The Web Site, then You are such a Web site visitor.
- We may then transfer You, to the product or service provider You show an interest in. This may be a direct transfer via a link from our web site to their web site, or
- We may collect Your contact details and transfer those contact details to Our Client who will then make contact direct with You.
- We may also display Third party links, links to third party web sites and display of third party advertisements and banners or text on The Web Site.
Agreeing to these terms and conditions.
By using this web site You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If You are acting on behalf of any person, whether as agent of not, then You confirm by using this web site, that they have also agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We have the right to update these terms. You will be subject to the terms and conditions that appear on the web site when You use it. The terms appearing at that time apply to Your use at that time.
Client and customer based internet marketing services. Your responsibilities and Our liabilities.
Any information or pictures or service or product details We display or describe on the web site is done so in good faith. It is Your responsibility to make certain that any product or service You ultimately purchase or use from the provider matches Your needs.
We have no liability for anything provided, said, displayed or described by the provider/suppler of that service or product. We have no liability for any product or service provided by others.
We do not recommend or test any product or service marketed on the web site.
You agree that We are under no obligation to check or verify any information, description or picture about a product or service that we receive from others.
We receive a commission, fee or payment for marketing products and or services. If We are at fault (by action We have done) in the way We displayed information, descriptions or pictures on the web site then You agree that our maximum liability is limited to the commission, fee or payment We received for marketing that product or service or £100 whichever is the higher. That liability is limited to direct loss or cost only. This limitation shall not apply to liability for bodily injury or death or Our wilful misconduct or Our fraudulent misrepresentation.
Third Party Links, links to Third party web sites and display of third party advertisements and banners or text.
i) This web-site provides links to other web-sites owned by third parties. It may advertise such sites or the services of others. The content of such third party sites and or the provision of third party products or services is not in our control and we will not take any responsibility for the information, products or other content thereon. Links to third party sites or displayed advertisements are not to be taken as an endorsement of the third party site or of any products or services promoted, offered or sold on the third party site nor that such sites are free from computer viruses or anything else that has destructive properties.
We do not take any responsibility or liability for the collection or use of personal data by any third party sites and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature (direct, indirect, consequential or other) whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise as a result of your dealing with these third parties.
General exclusion of liability for all services We provide.
We exclude all liability for;
- the inability or unavailability to use this web site or any connected links at any time for any reason.
- Computer viruses, spyware, malware and any other harmful code. You must therefore make certain that You have adequate protection against such items.
- Any unforeseeable, indirect, consequential losses. You must back up data You rely on.
- For the failure of any internet communication system to operate successfully or confidentially,
- Any loss which is caused by others and is not directly attributable to Our direct negligent act error or omission.
- The lack of contact by any provider who We said We would arrange to contact You. We pass in Your contact details in good faith based on the provider telling us that They intend to make contact with You.
Web site access.
i) We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Website, but access to the Website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
ii) We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any information or services on the Website from time to time.
iii) We assume no responsibility for the content or services of any other websites to or from which the Website has links.
IV) Whilst we take effort to keep our web site clean we cannot and will not guarantee that this web-site is free from computer viruses or anything else that has destructive properties.
i) The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the material contained in the Website, together with the website design, text and graphics, logo's, branding and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets) belongs to us or our licensors. All rights are reserved. None of this material may be reproduced or redistributed without our prior written permission. You may, however, download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial off-line viewing.
ii) You shall retain ownership of the data you submit to the Website. You grant us a world-wide, royalty-free, non-terminable licence to use, copy, distribute, publish and transmit such data in any manner.
Collecting and using Your data.
Where You provide us with data You have the following responsibilities,
- That the data You provide is accurate,
- That if You provide data on behalf of another person then You have obtained their full authority to do so,
- That any communication address you provide You give us authority to use and have obtained such authority from the owner/regular user and that the communication address provides You with security for any communication We or another party may send You.
Choice Of Law And Jurisdiction
i) Access to and use of this web-site is conditional upon your agreement to these terms and conditions and that these terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
ii) Both parties agree that any disputes over the terms and conditions or over use of this web site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in England and Wales to which each party submits.
I) Should you choose to download, print or copy any content from this web-site, you must do so in accordance with these terms and conditions. Such activity is permitted only for personal use and not for commercial gain. Unless expressly stated otherwise on this web-site all other use of the content is expressly forbidden.
ii) You may not assign or otherwise transfer any rights you may accrue under these legal notices.
iii) These terms and conditions are provided only to the extent that they are permitted by law. If any of these terms and conditions are unenforceable in whole or in part, for whatever reason, that exclusion or part exclusion will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the terms and conditions or part contained herein.
i) Our aim is at all times to provide you with an reasonable service. However, if you are unhappy with our service for any reason, please write to our Customer Services Team (Complaints Handling) at our address given above, or email the team at email@example.com Any complaints received will be dealt with in accordance with our complaints procedure.
Contact by third parties.
Where You ask Us to introduce you to a third party, whether by specific request or by providing Us with Your contact details, then You are soliciting such contact by whatever communication means that provider shall use, provide always that You have provided Us with those contact details.
We are neither authorised nor regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We generally operate under either regulated activity exemption order article 27 or article 33 or the service we provide is, We believe, not considered as being a regulated activity.
This web site is operated by Hello Leads Ltd and introduces clients to regulated mortgage brokers. Hello Leads Ltd does not provide any finance advice and only introduces customers to regulated companies under an exemption.
Hello Leads Ltd.
The company is registered in England and Wales under Company Number 10286382